Skip to main content

N-Power reveals when registration portal will open



N-Power, Federal Government’s youths empowerment programme, on Monday, disclosed that its registration portal would be opened this week.

The scheme disclosed that 400, 000 beneficiaries would be selected upon registration.

N-Power made the disclosure via a tweet on its official Twitter handle.

“This week, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool,” it said.

The scheme also disclosed to intending beneficiaries requirements they must meet before applying.

“Here are some tips to get ready

“Get your BVN ready.

“Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.

“Application is online.”

Recall that the Federal Government had scheduled June 26 for the enrolment for Batch C beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House of Assembly most misunderstood arm of Government – Senate president

President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, has said that the legislature is the most misunderstood arm of Government. Lawan stated this in his remarks sequel to a motion considered on International Day of Parliamentarism, sponsored by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah (YPP – Anambra South). According to the Senate President, the development poses a challenge which requires Parliamentarians to educate and enlighten citizens on the functions and roles of the parliament.  He added that the National Assembly in its bid to ensure the prudent application of public funds, will continue to oversight the Executive arm of Government, as well as provide legislative interventions to foster good governance where necessary.  “Here in Nigeria, like indeed anywhere else, democracy is largely defined by the presence of parliament, and parliamentarians are expected to undertake those three fundamental pillars of their mandate, that is representation, oversight and ensuring that we always legislate on good govern...

Suspected Thugs Invade Edo Assembly, Remove Roofs and Mace

            The lawmaker stepped the wrong toe after declaring his support for the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.  As the development aggravates amid political tension preluding the governorship election in the southsouth state, some men were caught on camera taking down the roofs of the assembly and breaking the mace figure on it. Loyalists to Godwin Obaseki and APC lawmakers working against the reelection of the governor are currently are said to be clashing inside the complex.  Governor Obaseki had earlier threatened to unleash violence in full force should the ruling party APC take to the rampage path. The governor made this vow while addressing pressmen as the gubernatorial election in the south-south state draws closer.  Edo election has been scheduled for September with both APC and PDP highlighting the guber race in a fierce feud that has put both parties at public loggerhead.  Kog...

Kwara State Chief Of Staff Dies Of Covid-19

Adisa Logun, chief of staff to Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, governor of Kwara state, has died of COVID-19 complications. Rafiu Ajakaye, chief press secretary to the governor, broke the news on Tuesday night. He said Logun died hours after the result of his coronavirus test was released. “With total submission to the will of the Almighty Allah, we wish to announce the passing of the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kwara State Aminu Adisa Logun (mni),” Ajakaye said in a statement. “Logun, an industrialist, a public intellectual, and an elder statesman, died Tuesday evening of complications from COVID-19. He died only a few hours after the test of his result returned positive. “The entire government and the people of Kwara State have lost an outstanding public servant who diligently served the state at various times, including as Chief of Staff to the Governor from June 7, 2019 until he returned to his Lord. “The Governor has declared a seven-day mourning in honour of the late Chief of Staff...

Hushpuppi, others defrauded 1.9 million victims – Dubai Police

The Dubai police on Thursday revealed a footage showing the details of how the arrest of Nigerian Dubai-based and Instagram celebrity, Raymond Igbalodely, popularly known as Hushpuppi, was effected. Reported that Dubai Interpol and the FBI apprehended the Instagram celebrity in his residence in the United Arab Emirates. The video confirmed the arrest of Hushpuppi following an extensive operation named “Fox Hunt 2”, which revealed a hidden online fraud network committing crimes outside the UAE, including money-laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, criminal impersonation, banking fraud and Identity theft .@DubaiPoliceHQ Commander-in-Chief Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri: The arrest of 'Hushpuppi','Woodberry' & 10 gang members involved in money laundry & cyber fraud activities, is another achievement added to the proud record of Dubai police in ensuring the emirate's security and safety — Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) June 25, 2020 Following their arrest, investig...